Wednesday 25 September 2024

Whom does a piece of art or a famous invention give room to live in

 I have thought that a famous book or an invention that is still much needed and valued, I thought such might give the inventor or artist or the like a long life, like the Moomin books to Tove Jansson for example. But as I have wondered about the effect of my own books in my own life, those are just some observations that I have happened to make and written them down vecause some others were interested in reading such or getting to know such things. So for me thise mostly do not create any new room to live in. On the other hand if an invention or some piece of art is much valued and is the hobby like interwdt of some, of quite many, it creates room in the society for that kinds of people or that kinds of hobbies. So such an effect there ought to be for a long time, even if some others would hsve more skills in those subjects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of jungle tribes etc

 As younger I wanted to move to live close to the nature, but I did not know where in the world it would be. Later I was on some email list ...