Monday 30 September 2024

Who can make a home nice with status too

 I was wondering, if I coukd start having a handiwork hobby. But it was in the air that someone would lije status like these texts of mine plus handiworks fitting such. But the writer has just written down some notes, that is no fine style, and that is not a style that others would like to have. But instead someone with a hobby like interest in the subjects of some book of mine, and who understands such things and about making indoors nice, some wisdom of life, etc could for some similarly inclined have a style that would suit their home if such a person was good at making handiworks, I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Of jungle tribes etc

 As younger I wanted to move to live close to the nature, but I did not know where in the world it would be. Later I was on some email list ...