Monday 7 October 2024

Who is called the author

 I had a poor cover in my book Of walking in beauty, so I made a new cover, since book appeared much liked, maybe fitting for many. But there was some problem with the cover creator program and it did not write the author's name on the new cover, and so the book was for a few days without the author's name. At firdt such appeared a wished for change, but when I yesterday took a look at the original blig, it appeared that without knowing who was the suther, it did not communucate anything much, since tge background knowledge of my for mer texts snd of my skills, steenghrs snd lacks of some areas of lufe thst some others might have had, that info was lacking. So I made a new cover, see https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D9D8H194?ref_=pe_93986420_774957520 . I wish that those who think me or my blig having some position, would anywsy make their own blogs, telleng there of their own good sides, why they are wished for, telling something of what type of person they are, maybe cultural origin, favoyrite professions, age, etc, and what their approach, motivatiln, etc. Yesterday evening I heard someone read two texts that appeared a Christmas gnome text of some elderly nurse, and another kibd of Christmas gnone story of some maybe thkn often agitated woman, but oh how nice those were in atmosphere, even though it was just the sound of someone reading, not any words heard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of jungle tribes etc

 As younger I wanted to move to live close to the nature, but I did not know where in the world it would be. Later I was on some email list ...