Wednesday 9 October 2024

Is each deed ok judging by what one can surely notice that moment?

 My mom used to have the nickname Tita, meankng nothing but causing that she tended to claim all things having the syllable "ti" in their name as hers, as if she were offering knowledge of theory perspectives that are like the phonetical "ti". And so she managed to steal little singing "tiainen" birds' place and position, and tgat of many otger things, for example "titans", "dictators" and "to dictate". That was somehow like in a conversation with the younger or someone liking her or with those not nnowing of her, she saying that "ti" us like her nane and ghen going fussing as if about to tell of such but ending up saying "not now, no" or doing something else, mostly looking in somebody's eyes as if caring for slmething but instead attacking me or dling slme other crime because claiming that "Riitta Hari" was her official name, and "riita" fight, "rikos" crime, "ristiriita" contradiction, or something like that was allowed her because it was her name, but others thoucht that not allowed, sknce it was her name because she was typically almost always behaving so, even though called "Tita" by many. ( It is some occult problem at least partly, since otherwise such effects just would not stay, since a bird is nice and wise in a different way from a certain human, especially when looking detailedly at all things done, caused, promised, looking at the quality and skills, etc too, and at who likes whom how much and whose effect on life is like what. ) 

Today I saw a picture of cure reddish brown hens, and the cock seemed to say that lots of difficulties would be eased away by recognizing right what is what, for examole a peaceful well alliwed theory perspective that happens to ve of "ti" type, is different from "rii" fighting and destroying life possibilities. And so if one knows and recognizes right who around is doing what, who is just oeacefully living according to what is adviced, and who is attacking, messing with the lives of others, without it at that moment being clear why it is well for those affected, well for the world such rules. 


I just noticed that the problem of people attackibg me on some occult side and coming so as ghosts or the like too close, is a result of them having (as a computer related or at least authorship related or identity theft like crime) written to my blogs (without me knowing who they are or at least not having given any promise for them to such, but maybe some of them appear in the eyes of others as women or transvestites who might understand about the rationality of feelings or make healing advices at least roughly as good as mine), and havkng been caught, so them having said that they are devil like behaving (or very dizzy indeed), but such with my name as the author of those blogs, so on some spiritual, virtual or some mental side, those have been claimed to be my deeds and character etc, and tgat is why such come with a somehow simikar deed to where I am, where I mive. And from such a perspective it seems that my texts are not necessarily in my own blogs, or then those are not read so much after the first day or so, or some copies of my texts are by somebody else's name or without the writer's name. So to a certain kind of text the feedback should go to the kind of person who has written so, has such a character, values, profwssion, type of social life, strong climate preferences, skills and skill level, likings, etc., I mean a person who has written so. Sometimes texts are collaborations of several persons or collections of texts of others found. And as time passes, people may change, and to a very different kibd of person it often isn't right to give feedback about past deeds, values, picture of ghe world, etc. 

I got stomach ache in the evening after having written the above text, so I guess I have gotten some Christmas gnome/ elf skills influence ordinarily, but I am not sure, whose, since my life has been kind of dumped down too much, as if ill for that day, so such happens more often when the influencies from others dominate, them either wishing for a different kind of life, or having more power to influence theur lives in practice, or somehow just arranging me out of sight by handling the subject more quickly, kind of pressing me away by dumping down, which maybe rekates with somebody disturbing them with my gnone subject, instead of me giving room for my own kind of life, since I somehow cannot bear so many options of others, modtly jyst my own type of lufe only or be ill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of jungle tribes etc

 As younger I wanted to move to live close to the nature, but I did not know where in the world it would be. Later I was on some email list ...