Thursday 10 October 2024

For national radios, educators etc

 If some have the energy to go through my texts and adjust the liked advices to their own nation, climate and culture, like national radios, educators, artists, wise elderly, etc might have the energy for, my texts might be worth readibg, see MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com 

14th of October 2024   Please notice that I am just one thinker and writer, so please write yourself at least some thoughts etc in these subjects, so that it would be easier to estimate the number of persons having written of these subjects. Both school and university ought to give enough such skills. I very much feel that I have written so much that some others consider me a large group or some journalist with a wage and good ability to find many sources in these subjects. And so I do not know how to resist some occult demand, keep up quality, follow basic school taught wisdom of life, etc. And ordinarily the problem is people coming in occult ways too close or inside the space where my body is, as if I were some nation or some large group of professionals of some nations, instead of just one person who has written much more than ordinarily would anylne demand without wage, good quality, ok living conditions also on occult side, etc. 

I have written a lot, since I have wanted to change to some profession with nature, sports, practical things to do, well for the world or maybe such and arts or also ... And so I have written small pieces of separate nice subjects, mostly withput knowing anything more of them. But so some have gotten used to me writing and tried to find what else I would be able to write, is it mice who can such, and so I have come to write much more than I ever thought possible, and so I am outside my original view of who ought to write how much. My texts may be near varied professions or jobs. I hope that people on those professions would take them as parts of some groups of texts kn their professilns, even if my texts aren't so good, since I am clmpletely without means to coordinate, or superwise, or answer questions about so many texts or to know if those exist anymore at all or have some mistaken my name as a subject instead of one writer and so there may be texts of others mixed in my bligs, and so I just hope that I could stoö writing and cobsider tge enermous task done. And do only some practical things like gardening or non-performing arts, etc. 

My books www.amazon.com/author/khtervola 

My blogs via my profiles: old and newer, i.e. click my name in the side panel or under the blog texts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Of jungle tribes etc

 As younger I wanted to move to live close to the nature, but I did not know where in the world it would be. Later I was on some email list ...