Friday 20 September 2024

What is benefical peacefulness

 In Savonlinna at Kaartilantie I used to write quite much, and I considered it important. As I sat writing, I sometimes heard a quiet elderly neighbour coming home and making soft clang like sounds like one dropping pieces of snow away from winter boots or from shovel etc, and after that was just quiet, and it seened somehow very good for writing wisely. I often wondered, what was the good side, but maybe he just liked living there in the local ways, and as elderly in an arts oriented town he maybe left room for arts in wise ways for others too. Years later it seemed to be somebody's guess that the apartment thete was his second home, kind of free time home or work space in a nuce place, so he just came there somewhat like to a su.mer cottage of his to quietly enjoy some time there and oeace for work or hobbies, instead of livkng there, and that is why the clang soubds were soft and oleasant instead of somewhat fed up and stuck. 

My lufe and the lives of many in Savonlinna were kind of like without much taste of life, like the oadding pieces filling a soft animal toy. Today in news there was a picture of an astronaut with such a feature, can he bw from Savonlinns, is that the reason for such influencies, since it is not the same as judt leisurely sit writing and cook tea, have a nature hobby with pets, etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Of jungle tribes etc

 As younger I wanted to move to live close to the nature, but I did not know where in the world it would be. Later I was on some email list ...