Thursday 26 September 2024

Today 6 years since I translated the first Christmas gnome text to English and saw an elderly gnome like man

 To day is 6 years from the day when I started (A2. - A5.) this seemingly endless Christmas gnome / elf skills text, by translating the first text, which was in Finnish, to English and posted it into my blog https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2018/09 . Right afterwards, when I went to the bus stop, I saw an elderly gnome like man. 

*

I do not know if it connects with these advices about skilks for a Christmas gnome / elf like life in the modern world, year around, world-wide, but it somehow sounds like the same motivation. But the news say that quite many of the fox blankets for new-born babies in Tampere used to get stolen, but now it is possible to buy such blankets for babies. 

(I think I remember my study pals in theoretical physics in the university having said over 20 years ago, that they had liked such a baby blanket when they saw it, and that it is always liked by very many and that it is some old favourite type choice which comes again and again after years, and that they have ordered it for some people that they know, so that they would advertise it, and that it is the reason why many read my texts, and so there is no way of throwing such a picture away. ) 


(If you are interested in nice fabrics, Eurokangas.fi at least sells such in the internet.) 

See also https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/01/book-wonderful-miracle-like-beings.html 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Of jungle tribes etc

 As younger I wanted to move to live close to the nature, but I did not know where in the world it would be. Later I was on some email list ...